“In-line Box Type Centrifugal Duct Fan”
The Venteurope Galvanised housing Box type (cube) in-line centrifugal backward curve duct fan with hi-tech Ac external motor-rotor is designed to provide robust airflow solutions in large commercial and industrial applications.
It has a highly efficient external motor rotor, specialized air inlet baffle, and noise-absorbing acoustic insulation.
Crafted out of durable galvanized steel housing, this fan is built to withstand even the most inhospitable environments.
The all-metal setting is ideal for heavy-duty applications requiring increased corrosion, corrosion, and wear and tear resistance, such as food processing, mining, and other areas prone to dust and other harsh conditions.
Coming in twelve sizes, the fan can provide superior ventilation of up to 9300 m³/h, making it an ideal choice for larger spaces and increased airflow. Its backward-curved blades are designed for greater efficiency and lower power consumption.
This fan is also CE-marked, allowing it to be used across countries in the European Union.
With its powerful performance, ease of use, and highly durable design, the Venteurope Galvanised housing Box type (cube) in-line centrifugal backward curve duct fan is an ideal solution for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.
- In-line centrifugal fans in High structure galvanized steel casing.
- New Cube and Silent design
- They are designed for supply and exhaust ventilation systems.
- Exhaust or supply ventilation depends on the fan installation in the system.
- Sealed terminal box—IP55.
- Single-phase motor external ball bearing rotor is equipped with a centrifugal impeller with backward curved blades.
- It has built-in thermal protection with automatic restart.
- The fans are equipped with an impeller with metal blades.
- They are designed for duct mounting with air ducts of the appropriate diameter at any point of the ventilation system and any angle.
- It is attached to the wall or ceiling using anchor brackets.
- Speed adjustment is possible.
- It can be smooth or stepped and carried out using a thyristor or autotransformer regulator.
- Several fans can be connected to one control device, provided that their total power and operating current do not exceed the nominal parameters of the regulator.
- Ingress protection rating for the electrical equipment against solids and water—IPX4, for the motor—IP55.