“Kitchen In-line Box Type Centrifugal Duct Fan”
The Venteurope Kitchen Exhaust Fan is a robust and reliable fan designed to provide continuous and efficient extraction from kitchen hoods and other kitchen exhaust systems.
With a powerful electric motor, the fan can run at a continuous 120 Celsius temperature, making it ideal for even the hottest kitchens.
The electric motor is mounted outside the airflow, ensuring that it is not affected by any soot, smoke, oil, or heat that builds up inside the kitchen.
This ensures the motor runs smoothly and efficiently while prolonging its working life.
The fan also features easy maintenance and servicing, so you can rest assured that it will always be in the best condition.
With a sleek and modern design, the Venteurope Kitchen Exhaust Fan is ideal for any kitchen.
It is also highly reliable, providing continuous and efficient air extraction from the kitchen.
This ensures that the air is always clean and fresh and that any smoke or odors can be quickly and easily removed from your kitchen.
So, if you’re looking for a reliable, efficient, and easy-to-maintain, the Venteurope Kitchen Exhaust Fan is perfect.
- VE-MEF Kitchen exhaust fans can be connected to kitchen hoods to exhaust air from hobs, grills, fryers, etc.
- It exhausts greasy air and keeps the kitchen area clean and odor-free.
- The inspection cover allows for the cleaning and maintenance of the fan.
- The motor is located outside the airflow and is not affected by airborne substances.
- Continuous operation at 120 Celsius degree temperature.
- Centrifugal impeller with optimized backward curved blades.
- Operation with high air pressure at an increased air flow rate
- IE2/IE3 Single-phase and Three-phase versions
- Compatible operation with single-phase analog speed controllers
- Easy installation.
- Two-year guarantee.
- EN 60335-2-80 Standart