“Kitchen In-line Box Type Centrifugal Duct Fan”
The Venteurope Kitchen Exhaust Fan is a robust and reliable fan designed to provide continuous and efficient extraction from kitchen hoods and other kitchen exhaust systems.
With a powerful electric motor, the fan can run at a continuous 60 Celsius temperature, making it ideal for even the hottest kitchens.
The electric motor is mounted outside the airflow, ensuring that it is not affected by any soot, smoke, oil, or heat that builds up inside the kitchen.
This ensures the motor runs smoothly and efficiently while prolonging its working life.
The fan also features easy maintenance and servicing, so you can rest assured that it will always be in the best condition.
With a sleek and modern design, the Venteurope Kitchen Exhaust Fan is ideal for any kitchen.
It is also highly reliable, providing continuous and efficient air extraction from the kitchen.
This ensures that the air is always clean and fresh and that any smoke or odors can be quickly and easily removed from your kitchen.
So, if you’re looking for a reliable, efficient, and easy-to-maintain, the Venteurope Kitchen Exhaust Fan is perfect.
- All VE-CDF fans have impellers with backward curved blades manufactured from aluminum.
- Robust and galvanized metal body.
- High-quality exhaust air box (Airbox) Gastro for kitchen exhaust air up to 13,000 m³/h.
- Motors outside the air stream with efficiency class IE2 or IE3 for all single-phase or three-phase motors from 0.18 kW.
- Ball bearing motor unit
- For kitchen exhaust air up to 60°C for use in cooker hoods.
- High-performance professional unit for the catering trade.
- Multi-functional use, e.g., for kitchen exhaust air.
- Low sound level.
- Modular system.
- Easy to maintain and reliable.
- Double-walled, noise-reducing housing
- Panels are removable, allowing flexible ventilation solutions. The air direction can easily be changed with the quick lock access door.
- Speed-controllable via frequency converter or Analog Autotransformer.
- Approved kitchen exhaust air according to VDI 2052.
- Suitable for outdoor installation and Weather resistant.