“AC HP Motor Centrifugal Roof-Mounted Fan”
AC HP Motoe Centrifugal Backward Curve Roof-Mounted Fans are industrial ventilation fans designed for commercial and industrial buildings.
These fans are typically mounted on the roof of a building and are used to exhaust hot or contaminated air from the interior of the building.
The accommodation is designed to direct the airflow in a specific direction, typically out of the building through a duct or vent.
As a result, these fans can move a large volume of air with relatively low energy consumption.
Another essential feature of these fans is that they are weather-resistant and are designed to withstand harsh conditions on a rooftop.
This includes exposure to high winds, rain, and extreme temperatures. Additionally, the fans are designed to be easy to install and maintain.
In summary, AC HP Motor Centrifugal Backward Curve Roof-Mounted Fans are a type of ventilation fan designed to be mounted on the roof of a building.
They use a backward curve design to increase efficiency and are weather-resistant and easy to install and maintain.
They are commonly used to exhaust hot or contaminated air from the interior of the building.
- The casing is made from high-quality steel and powder coated.
- New modern design fully protected Fan Housing manufactured from powder coated and high-quality steel.
- Voltage-controllable HP motors suspended vibration-free.
- Centrifugal impeller with backward curved blades manufactured from high-performance galvanized material, with highly efficient, profiled 3-D blade geometry.
- Three phase motors speed controllable via a transformer, two speed via star-delta switching.
- The frequency converter was controllable by using an all-pole sinusoidal filter.
- The single-phase motors can be controlled by a transformer/thyristor or operated at two speeds via a two-speed switch.
- Low sound level.
- Maintenance-free and reliable.
- Two years Guarantee