“Fire Smoke Exhaust and Ventilation in a Car Park Using Axial Jet Fans”
In the event of a fire in a car park, it is essential to have a reliable ventilation system in place to remove smoke and exhaust fumes.
Axial jet fans are an effective solution for this purpose, as they can provide high airflow at low pressure to help clear the air quickly.
The jet fans can be mounted in the ceiling of the car park and activated by a central fire detection and control system. They can be used in conjunction with other smoke exhaust systems, such as natural ventilation or mechanical exhaust, to ensure that the car park is safely and effectively ventilated in the event of a fire.
- Modeling Jet Fans/CFD Simulation
- The F300 Axial Jet Fan series is the most potent and efficient rate-of-flow fan manufactured by Venteurope.
- The symmetrical impeller blades ensure low noise emissions and high air velocity over a wide flow range.
- While the ventilators are equipped with a CE-certified safety switch (REV)that is an optional extra, they can also be operated without it.
- This makes the fan entirely suitable for use in car parks.
- The housing consists of galvanized sheet steel with a paint finish, which lets it blend perfectly into any interior décor.
- The high-quality fan blades are made of high-structure aluminum and are exceptionally durable.
- The impeller is designed to be easily removed without tools, making maintenance work easier.