“Industrial Axial Fire Smoke Exhaust Fan”(400 °C / 2H)
A fire smoke industrial axial exhaust fan is a ventilation fan designed to remove smoke and hot gases from industrial buildings during a fire.
These fans are typically more extensive and powerful than typical axial exhaust fans, as industrial buildings often have much higher airflow requirements.
They are typically installed in the ceilings or walls of industrial buildings and can be activated manually or automatically when a fire alarm system is triggered.
The fan uses an axial impeller, a propeller that draws air parallel to the rotation axis, to create a high airflow volume. This airflow removes smoke and hot gases from the building, allowing for improved visibility and increased safety for occupants trying to evacuate.
They are designed to comply with fire safety standards and tested for that purpose, withstanding the high temperature of smoke and fire (300 °C / 2 Hours). Additionally, fire smoke industrial axial exhaust fans can also help to slow down the spread of a fire by removing the heat and smoke that fuel it.
They are commonly found in large manufacturing plants, Car Parking lots, warehouses, and other industrial facilities and are essential for maintaining a safe and healthy environment for workers and equipment.
- Die-cast aluminum hub and blades.
- Die-cast aluminum hub and thermoplastic blades version
- Long casing, hot dip galvanized steel, to DIN EN ISO 1461
- Aerofoil impeller with adjustable pitch angle for maximum eﬁciency
- Terminal box in IP65 mounted outside the casing for easy wiring.
- Three-phase motors IP55, insulation class F, by EN 60034-5/IEC 85 and IEC 60034-30.
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to 55°C
- Inspection hole to verify the correct direction of rotation
- 60 Hz range available
- IE3 Motor range available
- Two poles, six pole motor version
- Inspect the hole to verify the correct direction of rotation. The Venteurope VE-AX range of long-cased medium-pressure axial fans is available from • 400 up to 1120 mm impeller diameter.
- We are connecting ﬂange and mounting feet*.
- The IE2 three-phase motors are equipped with PTC thermistors for optimum motor protection.
- The motor is speed controllable by a frequency converter.