“Axial Smoke Exhaust Fan with Belt Driven”
An axial smoke exhaust fan with a belt-driven mechanism is a type of fan that is used to remove smoke and other fumes from buildings, such as in the case of a fire.
The fan operates by using an axial impeller, a type of fan that moves air parallel to the axis of rotation.
The impeller is powered by an electric motor connected to the impeller via a belt drive system.
The belt drive system uses a belt and pulley system to transfer power from the motor to the impeller.
This allows for a more efficient transfer of energy and can also provide a means of adjusting the speed of the impeller.
The belt drive also helps isolate the motor from the impeller, which can reduce the amount of vibration and noise produced by the fan.
The fan is typically mounted on the roof or the side of a building and is designed to remove smoke and other fumes from the building through a series of ducts or pipes.
This can help to prevent the spread of smoke and other harmful fumes throughout the building, which can improve the safety of the occupants and help to protect the building from damage.
Overall, an axial smoke exhaust fan with a belt-driven mechanism is an essential component in fire protection systems, which can help to ensure the safety of building occupants and protect the building from damage in the event of a fire.
- Belt Drive
- Die-cast aluminum hub and blades.
- Die-cast aluminum hub and thermoplastic blades version.
- Long casing, hot dip galvanized steel, to DIN EN ISO 1461.•
- Aerofoil impeller with adjustable pitch angle for maximum eﬁciency
- The terminal box in IP65 is mounted outside the casing for easy wiring.
- Three-phase motors IP55, insulation class F, by EN 60034-5/IEC 85 and IEC 60034-30.
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to 55°C
- Inspection holes to verify the correct direction of rotation.
- 60 Hz range available
- IE3 Motor range available
- two-pole, six-pole electric motor version
- Inspection holes to verify the correct direction of rotation. The Venteurope VE-AX-PB range of prolonged cased medium pressure axial fans is available in sizes from • 400 up to 1120 mm impeller diameter.
- We are connecting ﬂange and mounting feet*.
- The IE2 three-phase motors are equipped with PTC thermistors for optimum motor protection.
- The electric motor is speed controllable by a frequency converter
- 2 Years Guarantee