“Bifurcated Axial Smoke Exhaust Fan “
A direct drive bifurcated axial smoke exhaust fan is a type of fan used to remove smoke and other fumes from buildings, such as in the case of a fire.
It operates by using an axial impeller, a fan that moves air parallel to the axis of rotation.
The direct drive feature of this fan means that the electric motor is directly connected to the impellers without needing a belt and pulley system.
This eliminates the potential for the maintenance and belt replacement required with belt-driven fans.
The direct drive also provides a more efficient transfer of power and can also provide a means of adjusting the speed of the impellers.
The natural drive feature also helps to isolate the motor from the impellers, reducing the amount of vibration and noise produced by the fan.
The fan is typically mounted on the roof or the side of the building and is designed to remove smoke and other fumes from the building through a series of ducts or pipes.
This can help to prevent the spread of smoke and other harmful fumes throughout the building, which can improve the safety of the occupants and help to protect the building from damage.
The bifurcated design of the fan is ideal for buildings with complex layouts or multiple levels, as it can ensure that smoke and fumes are removed from all areas of the building.
It is an essential component in fire protection systems, which can help to ensure the safety of building occupants and protect the building from damage in the event of a fire.
- Continuous operation in high-temperature environments with the electric motor hidden in the fan body
- Direct Drive
- Die-cast aluminum hub and blades.
- Die-cast aluminum hub and thermoplastic blades version
- Long casing, hot dip galvanized steel, to DIN EN ISO 1461.•
- Aerofoil impeller with adjustable pitch angle for maximum eﬁciency
- Terminal box in IP65 mounted at the outside of the casing for easy wiring.
- Three-phase motors IP55, insulation class F, by EN 60034-5/IEC 85 and IEC 60034-30.
- Suitable for operating temperatures of up to 55°C
- Inspection hole to verify the correct direction of rotation
- 60 Hz range available
- IE3 Motor range available
- Two-pole, six-pole motor version
- Inspection holes to verify the correct direction of rotation. The Venteurope VE-AX-SD range of long-cased medium-pressure axial fans is available in sizes from 710 to 1120 mm impeller diameter.
- We are connecting ﬂange and mounting feet*.
- The IE2 three-phase motors are equipped with PTC thermistors for optimum motor protection
- The motor is speed controllable by a frequency converter.