“Silent Axial Bathroom Exhaust Extractor Fan “
The Silent Residential Domestic Bathroom Axial Exhaust Extractor Fan is a top-of-the-line solution for efficient and quiet ventilation in bathrooms, kitchens, and other domestic compartments.
This fan features a %100 copper wiring ball bearing two shaded poles AC electric motor designed for a long lifespan, up to 40,000 hours. The motor is also equipped with overheating protection for safe and reliable operation.
The fan housing is made of durable ABS high-structure plastic, moisture, and corrosion-resistant material.
As a bonus, the fan is also very quiet, making it ideal for use in spaces where noise levels must be kept to a minimum.
The fan is also equipped with a timer PCB, humidity sensor, pull-cord system, back valve, and the option for a 12 V AC motor or new generation EC Motor.
The timer PCB allows you to set the fan to turn on and off at specific times while the humidity sensor automatically adjusts the fan’s speed based on the humidity level in the room.
The pull-cord system provides an easy way to turn the fan on and off, and the back valve prevents the backflow of air, ensuring that the fan is always pulling air out of the bathroom.
Overall, the Silent Residential Domestic Bathroom Axial Exhaust Extractor Fan is a top-performing, reliable, and quiet solution for removing moisture and odors from your bathroom.
With its durable construction, wide range of features and options, and quiet operation, it’s an excellent choice for any homeowner looking to improve the air quality in their home.
- Venteurope Silent fan , 25 dB sound level
- For constant or periodic exhaust ventilation of bathrooms, kitchens, and other domestic compartments.
- For mounting in air shafts or connection with air ducts.
- Modern design.
- The case and impeller are made from high-quality ABS plastic, resistant to ultraviolet.
- Impeller construction increases the fan efficiency and service life of the motor.
- The motor on ball bearings with an extended operational life (up to 40 000 working hours) and low energy
- consumption are installed. Intended for continuous operation and does not require additional service.
- The motor is equipped with overheating protection.
- Fixing the mounting place is carried out using screws.
- Degree of cover protection of electric equipment against penetration of solid objects and water – IP25, for the
- options timer and humidity combinations – IP24.
- Five Year guarantees.
- IEC CB 60335-2-80 quality certificate.